You can freely join or follow this group. Administration requests will be granted after approval by an existing administrator.
Tier 1 (top priority)
• Peoples' hours worked (unless they demote their hours to Tier 2, 3 or 'voluntary')
• Expenses paid by people (unless they choose to put them in a lower tier)
Tier 3 (lowest priority)
• No guarantee that this will be reimbursed, but we'll aim to - so long as we get (unrestricted) funding/ our own income.
• Tier 1 are reimbursed first (starting with the oldest)
• We also record the degree of agreement on an expense (as we've had on the Dignity accounts sheet the last ~year: tiny.cc/dignitydosh):
a) "I paid out my own pocket for this and ain't bothered about getting paid back"
b) "I paid out my own pocket for this + would like to get reimbursed, but don't feel it's been agreed yet"
c) "I paid out my own pocket for this + feel it's been agreed to pay me back"
This idea doesn't include a proposal of how exactly we design that ^ latter part. We'd decide that together separately if this idea is consented to + most popular idea.